Day by Day



Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Welcome!

I'd like to welcome you to my new blog. Quite possibly, you may have wandered over here from my personal blog, A Storm in Afghanistan.

I set this blog up to provide a place where I can discuss politics. I have an opinion (or two), and want to blog about it. However, ASIA has become something special, so I don't want to disturb it with the political views. Sadly, one of the main reasons is due to the inevitable hate/harsh comments that will likely be posted by those who disagree.

Here, I'll share my opinions. They are MY opinions. These opinions do not reflect the opinions of the US Army, or anyone else.

Now, for those who feel compelled to comment. Comments are welcome. I reserve the right to moderate ("censor" by those who have their comments moderated) the comments if I feel they're out of line. One simple rule - if I don't think that I can show it to my kids, it's gone. Be civil, and no matter how much you disagree with me, it'll stay.

So, shall the fun begin?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely...let the fun begin!

Anonymous said...

Sneakin' around, huh? My feed didn't show a new post at ASIA, so I guess I'll have to check it out. Had to find you from a FL blog - guess who?

I'll try not to say something here that'll get me banned :)

Laurie said...

I shall give it a lurk or two.... Oh, wait, I'm commenting, that disqualifies me as a lurker.